Information we may collect from you
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
5. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Third parties may also place and read cookies (or similar technology) on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you.
If you do not want a website to create a cookie on your computer, most web browsers provide the option to disable them. However, the website may not work properly if you reject the cookies. If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website: http://www.w3.org/Security/Faq/wwwsf2.html#CLT-Q10 or visit the all about cookies website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.